Here at Cloverley we try to make the booking process as simple as possible. You can check availability either by clicking on availability, or by contacting the office. Please be aware that only confirmed bookings are reflected on our ‘availability calendar’, dates showing as available may already be provisionally booked, please contact the centre for confirmation.
To enquire about booking Cloverley either contact the office or complete the on-line initial enquiry form at the bottom of this page. Once submitted we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Enquiry: Where requested Cloverley will forward Booking Information, an Initial Booking Form, Rate Sheet and a centre layout.
- Provisional Booking: – normally made by phone or e-mail. Cloverley will forward (unless already supplied as part of an Enquiry) Booking Information, an Initial Booking Form, a Rate Sheet, and a room/centre layout. The Provisional Booking will normally be held for 6 weeks awaiting receipt of the required deposit. Cloverley will make every attempt to contact a group before a provisional booking is removed.
- Confirmed Booking: Upon receipt of the completed Initial Booking Form and required deposit (please make cheques payable to: ‘Centre Ministries – Cloverley Hall’), a receipt and booking confirmation will be sent to the Group Organiser.
- Detailed Information Form and Room Planner: Three months prior to the commencement of your booking Cloverley will forward a copy of the Detailed Information Form, Room Plan (Sole Use) or Room Planner (Shared Use). These forms are to be submitted to Cloverley 4 weeks prior to the group’s arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: It is the responsibility of the group organiser to advise Cloverley of a cancellation. Although we no longer have a ‘Reduction in Numbers’ policy we do request that you please advise Cloverley as soon as possible if your numbers drop significantly from those indicated on the Initial Booking Form.
For details of our cancellation policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.