Who we are
Centre Ministries Limited (“we/our/us”) is the “controller” of the information which we collect about you (‘personal data’) and we are responsible for how your data is processed. The word ‘process’ covers most things that can be done with personal data, including collection, storage, use and destruction of that data.
This notice explains why and how we process your data, and explains the rights you have around your data. References to ‘you’ means the person the data is about. Your rights include the right to access it, and to object to the way it is processed. The section on ‘Your rights as a data subject’ gives more information.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are a charity registered with the Charities Commission (registered charity No: 528419 (England & Wales) and registered at Companies House as a private company limited by guarantee without share capital; company number 00679901 with its registered office at Quinta Hall, Weston Rhyn, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 7LR.
Our contact details are:
Centre Ministries, Quinta Hall, Weston Rhyn, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 7LR.
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register an enquiry on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may, where appropriate, include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect and process may also include information about third parties such as your spouse or children, whose details you supply to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. We use this information to carry out our obligations on the basis of our contract;
- to notify you about changes to our products or services. We use this information to carry out our obligations on the basis of our contract;
- to provide you with information by post about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. We use this information on the basis of our legitimate interest in developing our business by telling you about our products and services;
- to provide you with information by email about products or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please do not tick the marketing opt-in box situated on the form on which we collect your data. We use this information on the basis of your explicit consent to receive marketing emails.
You may also supply us with sensitive personal data relating to physical or mental health, which is necessary to be gathered on the basis of contractual requirements and explicit consent for the following purposes:
So that we can make informed decisions about anything that may impact on your health while you are using our services;
We will not usually disclose your sensitive personal data to any third party. If we do disclose this information it will be in the case of a medical emergency or where there is legal reason to comply with a request.
Information we may collect about you
We collect CCTV images for the purposes of our legitimate interest to ensure security and safety of our premises and the people on our sites.
We collect any phone number used to call us or email address used to contact us, for the legitimate interest of contacting you and responding to your enquiry.
Systems used to process data
We process your information via our websites and other technical systems. These include, for example, our:
- computer networks and connections
- CCTV and access control systems
- communications systems
- remote access systems
- email and instant messaging systems
- intranet and Internet facilities
- telephones, voicemail, mobile phone records and other hardware and software owned, used or provided by or on behalf of us and our group companies.
Disclosure of your information
We share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these notices. Please check these notices before you submit any personal data to these websites.
As a data subject, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data processed by us:
- To be informed about how your data is handled;
- To gain access to your personal data;
- To have errors or inaccuracies in your data changed;
- To have your personal data erased, in limited circumstances;
- To object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or when the processing is based on the public interest or other legitimate interests;
- To restrict the processing of your personal data, in limited circumstances;
- To obtain a copy of some of your data in a commonly used electronic form, in limited circumstances;
- Rights around how you are affected by any profiling or automated decisions.
If we are relying on your consent to process your data, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Complaints to the Information Commissioner
Exercising your rights, queries and complaints
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or for any purpose which is based on our legitimate interests (or the legitimate interests of a third party). You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking the marketing boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right to object to processing at any time by contacting us at or call 07719 757457.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you, by making a request in writing. There is no fee for exercising your right of access.